- U.S. housing market faces ‘big hole’ to address home affordability, economist says
- Existing home sales fall below projections, but prices climb
- Economists see 1980’s-style recession in U.S. housing market
- Celebrating and supporting the Arts
- 2023 home sales could fall to lowest total since period after subprime crisis
Gregory Englesbe is an Investment Banker and business leader.
An experienced mortgage banking professional, Greg has secured more $1 billion in servicing throughout his more than 36 years in the residential mortgage business, with assets in national and global real estate.