- ‘Shark Tank’ panelist says too many Americans are ‘priced out’ of housing market
- Work-from-home migration is altering housing markets across the United States
- U.S. housing market faces ‘shock’ from end of mortgage forbearance — but no bubble, experts say
- Where are the most overvalued housing markets in the United States?
- Bidding wars are shifting into rental markets across the United States
Gregory Englesbe is an Investment Banker and business leader living in Cherry Hill, New Jersey.
An experienced mortgage professional, Greg has secured more than $500 billion in sales throughout his 30 years in the residential mortgage business.