- Real estate brokers must be ready to embrace artificial intelligence
- U.S. housing market has rallied through the pandemic, but uncertainties loom on horizon
- U.S. pending home sales see record surge in hopeful sign amid COVID-19 crisis
- COVID-19 could push rental property investment toward single-family homes
- Greg Englesbe Real Estate donates $10,000 to First Responders Children’s Foundation
Gregory Englesbe is an Investment Banker and business leader living in Cherry Hill, New Jersey.
An experienced mortgage professional, Greg has secured more than $500 billion in sales throughout his 30 years in the residential mortgage business.