- Unconventional mortgages are returning, but is it a problem?
- Cash-out refinancing is approaching pre-recession levels in United States
- Pending home sales climb to highest level since 2017
- Secondary markets could be ideal for real estate investing
- Low mortgage rates continue to deplete affordable home supply
Gregory Englesbe is an Investment Banker and business leader living in Cherry Hill, New Jersey.
An experienced mortgage professional, Greg has secured more than $500 billion in sales throughout his 30 years in the residential mortgage business.