- Are these myths preventing investors from real estate syndication?
- Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac now permitted to keep $45 billion in profits
- Home foreclosure rates hit 18-year low in United States
- Low mortgage rates aren’t the most important factor for potential buyers to weigh
- Analysis shows cities at most, least risk of housing crash in next recession
Gregory Englesbe is an Investment Banker and business leader living in Cherry Hill, New Jersey.
An experienced mortgage professional, Greg has secured more than $500 billion in sales throughout his 30 years in the residential mortgage business.