- Mortgage refinance activity comes back to life as homeowners pounce on rate drop
- 2/1 buydowns are growing more popular for home buyers and sellers. Here’s why
- A ‘collapse’ in U.S. home prices is on the horizon, economist says
- New construction homes for sale are a growing share of the U.S. residential market
- U.S. mortgage rates top 7%, highest in 20 years, as home sales decline
Gregory Englesbe is an Investment Banker and business leader.
An experienced mortgage professional, Greg has secured more than $500 billion in sales throughout his 30 years in the residential mortgage business.