With time winding down to the 2020 presidential election on Nov. 3, the typical hyperdrive of American politics is in full swing. As always, apart from the partisan divide, there are some very practical effects that elections tend to have on real estate in the United States. Historically, presidential elections have slowed down home sales […]
- Progress on COVID-19 vaccine could spur cold storage real estate investment, kickstart economy
- How will the 2020 election impact the U.S. housing market?
- Hospitality, retail real estate show ‘atrocious’ value loss in appraisals
- Philly-area, New Jersey developers should embrace pandemic rush to suburbs
- Facebook exec still bullish on commercial real estate amid pandemic woes
Gregory Englesbe is an Investment Banker and business leader living in Cherry Hill, New Jersey.
An experienced mortgage professional, Greg has secured more than $500 billion in sales throughout his 30 years in the residential mortgage business.