Americans have cast aside their painful memories of the 2008 real estate housing market crisis and regained their faith in real estate investing, according to a national survey from Bankrate. Traditionally, real estate has been viewed as a safe and reliable long-term investment. It not only provides the benefit of a roof, but it also […]
- Low mortgage rates aren’t the most important factor for potential buyers to weigh
- Analysis shows cities at most, least risk of housing crash in next recession
- Home prices are rising again as mortgage rates remain low
- Low mortgages won’t help first-time homebuyers if the inventory isn’t there
- Real estate replaces stocks as America’s favorite long-term investment
Gregory Englesbe is an Investment Banker and business leader living in Cherry Hill, New Jersey.
An experienced mortgage professional, Greg has secured more than $500 billion in sales throughout his 30 years in the residential mortgage business.