With time winding down to the 2020 presidential election on Nov. 3, the typical hyperdrive of American politics is in full swing. As always, apart from the partisan divide, there are some very practical effects that elections tend to have on real estate in the United States. Historically, presidential elections have slowed down home sales […]
- Ski town real estate boom shows signs of shift from beach property
- Will Commercial Real Estate Rebound in 2021? Not So Fast
- Thinking of buying a home? December is your time to envision it and act
- Could pop-up retail become a COVID-19 solution for commercial real estate?
- Progress on COVID-19 vaccine could spur cold storage real estate investment, kickstart economy
Gregory Englesbe is an Investment Banker and business leader living in Cherry Hill, New Jersey.
An experienced mortgage professional, Greg has secured more than $500 billion in sales throughout his 30 years in the residential mortgage business.