Evaluating real estate investment opportunities in terms of emerging trends can cut both ways. Usually, when one sector shows signs of waning, it means there’s another area with greater security, higher returns and improved efficiency for savvy investors. As an investor myself, managing a wide-range of portfolios in commercial and residential real estate in excess […]
- U.S. pending home sales see record surge in hopeful sign amid COVID-19 crisis
- COVID-19 could push rental property investment toward single-family homes
- Greg Englesbe Real Estate donates $10,000 to First Responders Children’s Foundation
- Twitter’s move to permanent work-from-home is a troubling sign for commercial real estate post-COVID-19
- Greg Englesbe Real Estate donates 2,000 face masks to NYPD in battle against COVID-19
Gregory Englesbe is an Investment Banker and business leader living in Cherry Hill, New Jersey.
An experienced mortgage professional, Greg has secured more than $500 billion in sales throughout his 30 years in the residential mortgage business.