Evaluating real estate investment opportunities in terms of emerging trends can cut both ways. Usually, when one sector shows signs of waning, it means there’s another area with greater security, higher returns and improved efficiency for savvy investors. As an investor myself, managing a wide-range of portfolios in commercial and residential real estate in excess […]
- Mortgage refinance activity comes back to life as homeowners pounce on rate drop
- 2/1 buydowns are growing more popular for home buyers and sellers. Here’s why
- A ‘collapse’ in U.S. home prices is on the horizon, economist says
- New construction homes for sale are a growing share of the U.S. residential market
- U.S. mortgage rates top 7%, highest in 20 years, as home sales decline
Gregory Englesbe is an Investment Banker and business leader.
An experienced mortgage professional, Greg has secured more than $500 billion in sales throughout his 30 years in the residential mortgage business.