Evaluating real estate investment opportunities in terms of emerging trends can cut both ways. Usually, when one sector shows signs of waning, it means there’s another area with greater security, higher returns and improved efficiency for savvy investors. As an investor myself, managing a wide-range of portfolios in commercial and residential real estate in excess […]
- How will the coronavirus pandemic impact commercial office space?
- How will the Fed’s rate cut impact the U.S. housing market amid the coronavirus outbreak?
- Real estate investment returns are pointing up in 2020
- Private Student Housing Grows in Popularity for Real Estate Investors
- U.S. homeownership rate hits 6-year high, but still lags behind pre-Recession days
Gregory Englesbe is an Investment Banker and business leader living in Cherry Hill, New Jersey.
An experienced mortgage professional, Greg has secured more than $500 billion in sales throughout his 30 years in the residential mortgage business.