The rise of short-term rental services such as Airbnb and VRBO has had an enormous impact on how people plan vacations. This trend has also created an exciting alternative for those who invest in rental properties. Deciding whether to use a property as a short-term rental is largely a matter of location and regulation. Because […]
Ever since the 2008 recession, the trend of rebounding home values and stagnant income growth has made it increasingly difficult for working professionals to afford purchasing a home. A new study on how this pattern has impacted one particular profession in the United States — nursing — shows that Philadelphia is the second-best place in […]
Mortgage rates in the United States dipped to their lowest levels since September 2017 last week, sticking to about 3.82% for a 30-year-fixed mortgage on June 7. What was unexpected about this drop is that it held firm for about five straight days. Typically, these drops are reversed more quickly as Mortgage News Daily noted […]
- Celebrating milestones is key to succeeding in business.
- 33rd Annual Palm Beach Cavallino Classic raises funds for non-profits and celebrates Ferrari history.
- See the world’s most beautiful Ferraris while giving back to the community
- Generational gulf grows wider for ‘large homes’ in the U.S.
- Is there a magic number for mortgage rates to jolt home sales?
Gregory Englesbe is an Investment Banker and business leader.
An experienced mortgage banking professional, Greg has secured more $1 billion in servicing throughout his more than 36 years in the residential mortgage business, with assets in national and global real estate.