Ever since the 2008 recession, the trend of rebounding home values and stagnant income growth has made it increasingly difficult for working professionals to afford purchasing a home. A new study on how this pattern has impacted one particular profession in the United States — nursing — shows that Philadelphia is the second-best place in […]
Mortgage rates in the United States dipped to their lowest levels since September 2017 last week, sticking to about 3.82% for a 30-year-fixed mortgage on June 7. What was unexpected about this drop is that it held firm for about five straight days. Typically, these drops are reversed more quickly as Mortgage News Daily noted […]
- Refinancing boom has mortgage brokers swamped with applications
- ‘Disaster Investors’ are capitalizing on volatile climate in United States
- Freddie Mac anticipates low mortgage rates extending through 2020
- Forecasters see slowdown for home remodeling in the United States
- Climate change threat is driving risk reassessment in real estate investment
Gregory Englesbe is an Investment Banker and business leader living in Cherry Hill, New Jersey.
An experienced mortgage professional, Greg has secured more than $500 billion in sales throughout his 30 years in the residential mortgage business.