Ever since the 2008 recession, the trend of rebounding home values and stagnant income growth has made it increasingly difficult for working professionals to afford purchasing a home. A new study on how this pattern has impacted one particular profession in the United States — nursing — shows that Philadelphia is the second-best place in […]
Mortgage rates in the United States dipped to their lowest levels since September 2017 last week, sticking to about 3.82% for a 30-year-fixed mortgage on June 7. What was unexpected about this drop is that it held firm for about five straight days. Typically, these drops are reversed more quickly as Mortgage News Daily noted […]
- U.S. pending home sales see record surge in hopeful sign amid COVID-19 crisis
- COVID-19 could push rental property investment toward single-family homes
- Greg Englesbe Real Estate donates $10,000 to First Responders Children’s Foundation
- Twitter’s move to permanent work-from-home is a troubling sign for commercial real estate post-COVID-19
- Greg Englesbe Real Estate donates 2,000 face masks to NYPD in battle against COVID-19
Gregory Englesbe is an Investment Banker and business leader living in Cherry Hill, New Jersey.
An experienced mortgage professional, Greg has secured more than $500 billion in sales throughout his 30 years in the residential mortgage business.