The rise of short-term rental services such as Airbnb and VRBO has had an enormous impact on how people plan vacations. This trend has also created an exciting alternative for those who invest in rental properties. Deciding whether to use a property as a short-term rental is largely a matter of location and regulation. Because […]
Ever since the 2008 recession, the trend of rebounding home values and stagnant income growth has made it increasingly difficult for working professionals to afford purchasing a home. A new study on how this pattern has impacted one particular profession in the United States — nursing — shows that Philadelphia is the second-best place in […]
Mortgage rates in the United States dipped to their lowest levels since September 2017 last week, sticking to about 3.82% for a 30-year-fixed mortgage on June 7. What was unexpected about this drop is that it held firm for about five straight days. Typically, these drops are reversed more quickly as Mortgage News Daily noted […]
- Low housing inventory foreshadows another ‘brutal’ spring for home buyers
- Will the U.S. housing market come back to Earth in 2022?
- Greg Englesbe reflects on record year for EMM Loans in 2021
- Greg Englesbe Supports Victoria’s Voice Foundation with $10,000 donation
- ‘Buyer fatigue’ may be cooling down the U.S. housing market
Gregory Englesbe is an Investment Banker and business leader living in Cherry Hill, New Jersey.
An experienced mortgage professional, Greg has secured more than $500 billion in sales throughout his 30 years in the residential mortgage business.